Saturday, March 14, 2009

World of Warcraft Gold & Leveling Guide Expert Markco Polo

target=_top>Check Out 20kLeveling.com!

I was able to interview this down to earth WOW gamer, he gave me some insight to himself and his guide for helping world of warcraft gamers like yourself make more gold and level much faster and easier. heres the interview, Enjoy...

Can you tell us a little about yourself.
1. Hello there Wadez! Congratulations on your new blog and thank you for talking with me. I'm a 23 year old computer programmer who loves reading, jogging, wow, sports, blogging, and playing all sorts of video games with friends.

What was your experience before you got started with World of Warcraft?
2. I was a gamer my whole life, even beating mario brothers 1 when I was just five years old. My parents would get concerned about how much I played but I did fine in school and they punished me big time if I didn't. Nintendo, super nintendo, N64, playstation, and xbox were the platforms I played on before starting wow.

Can you tell us how you come up with this great idea.
3. The idea for having an free economic blog which wow players could flock to for great information? I had the idea because I was searching for it and couldn't find it... so why not build it myself?

Do you remember how you first got started on the internet, and was it alway's with WOW?
4. My first experience online was aol (LOL remember all those cd's) and it was with online chatting/emailing. Didn't get into online gaming until starcraft, which by the way is the greatest RTS game of all time.

Is your targeted market in all of the World of Warcraft, or just certain area's of the game?
5. My playerbase that I'm shooting for are people leveling and trying to pay the bills or max level characters trying to make serious gold. You could easily make 10,000 gold a week without even trying using this guide. In fact, that's a bare horible minimum. Best part is, you could be level 30 and be that successful.

Are there any small tips you would like to share with these readers, what they can expect from your guide, and why this guide is so important to there success?
6. The beauty of my guide is that there are no stupid farming spots or secrets that go away with an expansion or patch. I show you how to think and in that way the guide is actually well... a guide and not just a shopping list like the other guides online. You will learn strategies that transcend all expansions/patches/hot fixes/etc. That's why it's received 98% positive feedback from buyers.

Is there anything you wished you could of changed about your program?
7. Nope, all I've done is made updates to the guide, which happen about 1-2 times a week.

Do you have any advice to the millions of World of Warcraft players, and why this guide is going to help them in the game.
8. Just because someone else buys this guide on your server does not mean that you will be competing with them. That's the real secret to this guide: a hundred players could buy the guide and you'd still be able to find niche markets on the auction house that no one knows about. Not even I will know how you're making your gold, and I wrote the guide!

Thank you Wadez and good luck with the great site. C'ya!

I really want to thank Markco giving us some insight to his great product, and some awesome ways to make your gold, so if your thinking about some help in aquiring that gold i think this expert is going to steer you right, again thanks Markco for giving us a little taste of your World of Warcraft Gold Guide...
If your Interested in Markco Polos gold guide you can CLICK HERE TO GET IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment